Menu

Monday 24 September 2018

Window Seater


Life of Back Bencher

Que.1 Write something about favourite teacher.
Give some reasons for it.


"I'm talking about my WINGS"

Shaktisinh Parmar and Devendra Trivedi. They both are not my teachers of school or college,They are teacher of my life.
They teach me how to learn,
What i have to learn,
How to live life,
How to be a Human Being.
 They never stop me for anything that i'm doing,He just ask me in end of my work that
what you get or lost ?
You will get many person in life for appreciation when you are success but only few person will be there with you in your failure.

"They both are my Lungs"




Que.2 How are you as a student think and write.

Truant (because i'm built to wander)



I'm Back Bencher. I like to sit on window seat or last bench,last bench is like my study room ,,,my badroom,,,my dinning table,,,study table...I can't breathe proper if i sit on 1st bench or anywhere in class.I like books of syllabus but I Love to learn more thing out of syllabus.

when i was in 4th standarad at that time my father put me in Gurukul that time was very hard for me i was like Ishaan...but i learn all the things very well, Now i can decide what is good or what is not.

I love to give respect to all sir and madam but some time conflict happen between us because of my sleeping habit,talking habit,eating and gosip habit in classroom,When i skipping school, Sometime our mindset are different but i will prove that 
i'm his or her Best Student.



Que.3 What is the difference between the education system in the past and today's time?Take help of your parents to write this.


Pending...

No comments:

Post a Comment