Menu

Thursday 1 August 2019

Task on ELT : The role of English in India

Task on ELT: The role of English in India

This blog is a part of my academic task which was given in ELT-1.

What is English Language for you?
I'm born in Gujarati family so mother tongue is Gujarati so English Language is foreign language for me. Sometimes this language through I'm doing communication or post on social sites so others are understanding easily those who are from other state.

What kind of challenges you are facing and have faced while learning this language?
I can understand everything when others are speaking but when I'm talking about new things at that time I'm not getting words instant. I've not rich Vocabulary in mind so obviously I've to think a few seconds before i speak.

According to you which position English Language should be given?
In my opinion position doesn't matter. As it is it should be foreign language but we have to aware people why The English language is necessary...Already we have many issues in our India than why we think about position, we have to think about that how we can learn and others also.

How you see your future with English Language?
There is nothing like future... everything depends on the present...
I'm still weak in vocabulary and I've not good fluency but if I'll catch fluency and content than future will be good...


2 comments: